Dwory i Pałace
Dwory, Zamki i Pałace Ostoi - Manor Houses, Castles and Palaces of Ostoja:
- Once upon a time, long time ago...
- In the time when we believed in the wisdom of the ancient Dragon!
- Of more than hundred of Castles, more than hundred Palaces and thousands of Manor houses, there are just few remaining. There are many ruins that tell about great history and splendor of Ostoja families, now almost gone with the wind. Still, if You are close to them and listen carefully, they can whisper and tell the story beyond imagination.
Castles - Zamki
- Bobolice of Kreza - Orava of Stibor de Beckov - Orava - Ostrokow of Redux Marchocki - Beckov, Dévény, Sintava, Cehtice, Branc, Detreco, Elesko, Dobra voda, Korlatkö and Szomolya of Stibors in Slovakia - Gniew of Jan de Jani, Swiecie of Szarlejski (de Stiboricz) and Castle of Brodowicz, Church of Michal Ostoja year 1230 and Gniew of Duke Jan de Jani
Pałace - Palaces
- Wzdów of Ostaszewski - Prusewo of Błociszewski - Slubice of Mikorski - Jasionka of Rylski - Sluszka Palace in Vilnius and in Warsaw (Kazanowski palace)
- Czecze of Gajewski - Rydz of Błociszewski and Gajewski - Konarzewo of Ostaszewski - Ostoja Palace in Minsk - Ostaszewski Palace in Krakow - Spytkowice of Szyszkowski
- Obol of Hrebnicki Doktorowicz - Obol today - Sielce castle of Modrzejowski - Palace in Ogolicze and Chomiakow palace of Brodowicz, Palace of Dominik Michał Słuszka in Vilnius
- Lubomila of Marchocki - Minkowce of Ignacy Marchocki, Palace in Piatkowo and Turze of Gajewski, Skarbiec of Boguszewski